Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Light Blogging

Add me to the ranks of People Who Have a LOT on Their Plates and expect light blogging for the next month.

Maintenance Monday fell by the wayside this week, and I haven't done Two Things for a couple of weeks. I decided it was Not Sane to beat myself up over not getting to my blog posts, so I decided to just be upfront about how flaky I'm going to be about posting for the next several weeks. If you are one of the 6 people who regularly read this blog, I LOVE you, so I don't want you to waste your net time waiting for my page to load just so you can give a few pink flies to my starving frog because there is no new post.

I'll be here, just not every day.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Hannah's Mom said...

We love you too Gina!!! :) You silly girl!! It is that time of year isnt it?!

I love taking a break and checking the blogs, especially feeding your frog. I can not tell you how many flies Hannah and I have fed him. lol

Keeping up with the blogs help to clear my mind while I write my millionth paper and read 500 text books and think why? :) But, really, I do enjoy keeping up with you all, especially this time of year.

Thank you for sharing with all of us!! Have a fabulous holiday season and we will see you when we do! :)