Friday, June 29, 2007

Without Data, You're Just Another Person with an Opinion



I have known M&M for years online. She created this mug and lots of other cute things that she sells HERE. I love this mug, mostly because occasionally I work collecting data for testing new products. It justifies my paycheck! Yeah. I'm a bit of a geek. *grins* Anyway, it looks like I'm going to be starting another one of those tests in a week, so after this next week I won't be blogging for a while. I'll try to touch back when I can, but I'll be very busy. I'm sad because I feel like I'm beginning to make some new friends here, and I love reading your blogs. I will be back though!

Potter fans, be sure to check out M&M's "Hairy Pawter" and "Dogwarts Obedience School" stuff. Very clever!

2 comments:

Charity Grace said...

Hey, I bet your friends will be waiting for you when you come back! I've taken several blogging breaks over the year and a half I've been blogging, and it's not too hard to pick back up once you've gotten off to a good start.

Audrey said...

That's a great mug! What type of data do you collect? I used to analyze call center data and it made me so happy I could hardly contain myself. Fellow geek, I'm sure. ;)

Hope you don't stray too far away.