Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cozy Day

Well! It's been over a week since I blogged. I KNOW you all missed me.

This morning I woke up to this:

A beautiful rainy morning! It's so cozy! You can just barely see my beautiful yellow rose that bloomed just in time for Thanksgiving through the rainy window. I had to go out in the rain and take a picture of it:

I had these for breakfast:

They put little stickers on them that remind me of those sweethearts candy you get for Valentines day. They ARE super sweet, but not QUITE candy.

Here's Mia, recovering from her surgery. She got spayed on Tuesday. Don't let that sad look fool you. I have had to keep her in the house for two days to try to keep her from bursting her stitches. She doesn't act like anything happened at all!

I have enough of this darling flannel to make a pair of pajama pants for both my girls:
This morning I caught Butler eating crackers out of this box, one by one:

Can't you just hear him saying, "What? I was hungry!"

It's really only going to be a cozy day this morning. This afternoon I have to take The Guitar Picker to the orthodontist AGAIN. Retainers are a bigger pain than braces.

Oh! I actually DID do a Maintenance Monday. The filter on the furnace got cleaned!

The End of my disjointed crazy post.

No comments: